Thursday, November 12, 2015

After 3 years

After 3 years...

I learned that there is no short cut to gain a success.
I learned that family is the most important and my children are always  my top priority.
I learned that you can meet many people but not everyone can be a good one to you.
I learned that sometimes people who are not your relatives might be the one who always stand beside you, more that your own.
I learned that no matter how high my achievement is, it comes from Allah, biiznillah.
I learned that Allah always listen to your prayers.
I learned that what ever I do, or plan to do , I must ask guidance from Allah.

and I learned that

I have learned so many things throughout this journey. Deep in my heart I wish  I could experience this journey again, although I hope it ends the soonest as possible. This is the most precious journey I ve ever had. If I were given a choice, I would, definitely will start this journey all over again. Because it's my passion. 

No comments: