Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Why e portfolio?

The first time my lecturer told that we must develop our own e portfolio, I tried to think of a reason "why"?. Later on, through out the semester, I understand why. First, it is a mirror to see my development as an English teacher. It is as a reflection of the process that I have gone trough or what have I done so far since I became an English teacher. It also enable me to see a clearer picturer of myself by giving opportunity to my friend and students to write on their comments freely. Second, it also helps my students to get the notes and exercises that relates to the subject I teach. In other words, it may serve as my teaching tools to provide link to the teaching materials. Third, this e portfolio will be helpful for my future development where it could develop my future career.

No comments: