Sunday, March 2, 2008

Stage 2 : Developing process

The next step is to link the front page with the sub categories, which is not as much difficult as the previous steps. It is like doing a 'magic' where after all the efforts that you took, finally everything appears. All the pictures,colours, backgrounds and theme that I chose seem to be very nice and attractive (or maybe I'm the one who get too excited). And after completing doing the link and button for every sub, I just upload the e portfolio to the web hosting.

My friends told me that it is really difficult to use this DreamWeaver software but finally I managed to learn and use it after quite a long time. Even though I realized that some of my friends have actually used the free webs that are able, and which is much easier than my steps, I did learnt a lot. Now, I can just concentrate on maintaning my e- portfolio. I'm sure there will be changes in my current e portfolio, maybe something that I would like to add on or delete. A part from it, based on the articles an research papers that Dr Edwin gave us, I realized that this e portfolio is very important to see my development as an English teacher. The gap that I can see when comparing mine with other professional and expert lecturers will motivate me to try harder to reduce the gap.

No comments: