Monday, February 1, 2016

So long my love


Dear my love,

                  You have been with me ever since I started my PhD journey.
                      You have always been by my side, during the bad or happy moments.
                 You have witnessed all the important occasions, my defense, my pre-viva and                  even my viva.
                     You are the resort for me to locate all important stuffs.
                 Though you neither speak, listen nor respond.
                     I know that you are a loyal friend of mine. 
                But now
                    You have left me.
                I could not bring you along anywhere I go, anytime, as I did in the past.
                    There won't be anyone who could possibly replace you in my heart.
               You are.. my favorite handbag. 
                    Although you are not as luxury as other handbags, but your contribution and                     patience that you have offered along the way will remain in my memory.
               Thank you so much.


Merajuk agaknya handbag nih. Hari yg sama dapat surat senat, putus tali nya..huhu

No comments: