Sunday, April 8, 2012

CTEL FAIR 2012













Date : 4th April 2012


Venue : Auditorium UNITEN KSHAS



I would say that i am addicted to conduct this kind of activity for my students. When i was in kpm, it was named cultural event, I had had organized 4 major cultural event + 2 mini demo. in UNITEN last year I named it English Fun Games carnival. and now, i named it Critical Thinking & English Language (CTEL) Fair. I believe this kind of project some how assist students in their learning process. It is a student-centered approach, and my function is just as a facilitator , providing the scaftfolding whenever is necessary. Thus , students may learn better independently, not restricted to the books nad develop their self-confidence and teamwork skills. isn' that great? but of course, assistance and guidelines are deemed to ensure they are on the right track..Thank you my students for being part of this event!!

No comments: