Thursday, April 3, 2008

Losing someone...


Last Monday, one of my colleagues passed away. She is in her early thirties and also an English lecturer. She was admitted to Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan, Kuantan on 25 March 2008, Tuesday, I guess because she had a terrible cough and asthma. The next day she was given a medicine that makes her unconscious, and she remained unconscious until her death. She was also admitted to the ICU after she had given the treatment, which is on Wednesday. My friends, Ayu, Dahlia, Jamilah and Aidah and me myself went to visit her few times but she was already unconscious at that moment. She seemed not to response to the medicine and treatment given to her. We always pray for her, hope that she will recover as soon as possible. However, Allah loves her more…She died on Monday, at 8.50 in the morning.

The saddest part is…her baby who is 5 month also died few hours before her last breath.

It is really terrible to have lost someone that you know. I do think a lot since she died. I ask myself – how about me, when is my death?Am I prepared enough?

Only Allah knows the answer..

For the time being I always pray for her, hope she will be treated nicely there, since I also hope others to do the same things if I die to.

What I learnt is, there is nothing much more important when you died except to have people who can pray for you and give you support till the end of your last breath.

No comments: